We are frequently asked what items the store needs. Refer to the list below.
Your material and financial donations are tax deductible.
We ask that donations be dropped off during store hours, no later than 30 minutes before closing time. There is a donation door in the back parking lot, for your convenience.
Thank you for your generosity and care for your neighbor.
We can accept:
- Clothing of all types without stains or tears.
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
We have learned through experience that we cannot accept the following items.
- Garage Door Openers
- Ceiling Fans or Light Fixtures
- Pianos or Organs
- Word Processing systems
- Waterbeds-including Frames
- Swing Sets
- Computers and Monitors
- Large Appliances, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and Air conditioners.
- Console Televisions (anything 5 years and older will not be accepted)
- Large Metal Office Desks
- Printers or Xerox machines
- Remodeling items, carpet, sinks, tubs, toilets, doors, countertops, windows and screens.