We are frequently asked what items the store needs. Refer to the list below.
Your material and financial donations are tax deductible.
Please consider "Directing Your Dollars" from your Family Fare cash receipts to our Store.Drop off (or mail) the original receipt from your Family Fare purchases at our Store during regular business hours. After the store has accumulated $150,000 in receipts, we will receive $1000 from Family Fare to help with our ministry of serving our neighbors in need. This is Family Fare/Spartan Nash's way of giving back to the community. Please consider using the money you have already spent on groceries to further help our service to those in need.
Thank you for your generosity and care for your neighbor.
We can accept the following material donations:
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
We have learned through experience that we cannot accept the following items.
- Garage Door Openers
- Ceiling Fans or Light Fixtures
- Pianos or Organs
- Word Processing systems
- Waterbeds-including Frames
- Swing Sets
- Computers and Monitors
- Large Appliances, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and Air conditioners.
- Console Televisions (anything 5 years and older will not be accepted)
- Large Metal Office Desks
- Printers or Xerox machines
- Remodeling items, carpet, sinks, tubs, toilets, doors, countertops, windows and screens.