Please consider donating your gently used items to our store. Your donations are tax deductible.
We accept donations Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
Thank you for your generosity and care for your neighbor.
We can accept the following material donations:
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Computers and Flat Screen Monitors
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
- We have learned through experience that we cannot accept the following items.
- Garage Door Openers
- Ceiling Fans or Light Fixtures
- Pianos or Organs
- Word Processing systems
- Waterbeds-including Frames
- Swing Sets
- Large Appliances, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and Air conditioners.
- Console Televisions (anything 5 years and older will not be accepted)
- Large Metal Office Desks
- Printers or Xerox machines
- Remodeling items, carpet, sinks, tubs, toilets, doors, countertops, windows and screens.