Your material and financial donations are tax deductible.
Another way to help is by dropping off your Family Fare cash receipts. Through the 'Direct your Dollar" program we can receive up to $1000 for our ministry just by collecting your receipts - plus you save the landfill. This is Family Fare/Spartan Nash's way of giving back to the community. Please consider using the money you have already spent on groceries to further help our service to those in need.
Thank you for your generosity and care for your neighbor.
We can accept the following material donations:
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
We have learned through experience that we cannot accept the following items.
- Garage Door Openers
- Ceiling Fans or Light Fixtures
- Pianos or Organs
- Word Processing systems
- Waterbeds-including Frames
- Swing Sets
- Computers and Monitors
- Large Appliances, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and Air conditioners.
- Console Televisions (anything 5 years and older will not be accepted)
- Large Metal Office Desks
- Printers or Xerox machines
- Remodeling items, carpet, sinks, tubs, toilets, doors, countertops, windows and screens.