“The question which is agitating the world today is a social one. It is a struggle between those who have nothing and those who have too much. It is a violent clash of opulence and poverty which is shaking the ground under our feet. Our duty as Christians is to throw ourselves between these two camps in order to accomplish by love, what justice alone cannot do.” ~ Frederic Ozanam.
Your generous donations allow thrifty shoppers to purchase items for their homes, family, and friends at affordable prices.
Please keep in mind the dignity of the person purchasing your donated item. All people deserve to have clean clothes and household goods.
Your material and financial donations are tax deductible.
We ask that donations be dropped off during store hours, no later than 30 minutes before closing time. There is a donation door in the back parking lot, for your convenience.
We can accept:
- Clothing of all types without stains or tears.
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
We have learned through experience that we cannot accept the following items.
- Garage Door Openers
- Ceiling Fans or Light Fixtures
- Pianos or Organs
- Word Processing systems
- Waterbeds-including Frames
- Swing Sets
- Computers and Monitors
- Large Appliances, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and Air conditioners.
- Console Televisions (anything 5 years and older will not be accepted)
- Large Metal Office Desks
- Printers or Xerox machines
- Remodeling items, carpet, sinks, tubs, toilets, doors, countertops, windows and screens.