Your generous donations allow thrifty shoppers to purchase items for their homes, family, and friends at affordable prices.
Please keep in mind the dignity of the person purchasing your donated item. All people deserve to have clean clothes and household goods.
Your material and financial donations are tax deductible.
We ask that donations be dropped off during store hours, no later than 30 minutes before closing time. There is a donation door in the back parking lot, for your convenience.
We can accept:
- Clothing of all types without stains or tears.
- Household items in good condition, not broken, missing parts, or needing repair
- Furniture in good 'use as is' condition
- Books, movies, games
- Sporting equipment in good condition
- Linens and towels, not stained or ripped
Currently, we are not accepting:
- Console stereo or TV's
- Large appliances
- Hazardous materials such as car tires, batteries, paints & chemicals
- Remodeling items such as sinks, tubs, toilets, cabinets, etc